WHat would you do with AI?
Qopius is looking for talented, passionate people to build the world's best instant retail image recognition service
You like adventure, independence and being part of the action and not just watching from the sidelines? Join us in an exciting and rapidly moving environment. Challenge the way image recognition is conceived and interacted with. Don't just take ownership of the important piece of the puzzle you will handle, but get creative to help us make the puzzle to begin with!
Machine learning and artificial intelligence has already proven its impact in different industries. However, it's been in hiding for a while, and we're making it accessible to the world, so every person can benefit from it #AIforAll
We have an ecosystem of researchers, data scientists and developers that with surround you with the knowledge you need to progress and never stop learning
Come join our team
Full-Stack Engineer (human-machine interface)
#Paris #Engineering #Full-time
QOPIUS, a start-up specialized in AI-based image recognition applied to retail is looking for a full-stack developer. You will directly contribute to the development of the human-machine interface Qube, the A.I. of Qopius.
The Qube is a web platform that allows the user to automatically generate, train and deploy expert computer vision bots by simply interacting graphically with the image or video based on user’s specific needs.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the Qube interface development
- Imagine, develop and test the user experience and interface
- Translate customer needs to product features and functionalities
- Enrich the possible human-image interactions and connections with our artificial intelligence models
- BS in software engineering or related field
- 2+ years of programming experience in front-end and backend development & practical knowledge (developing/integrating API requests, GIT)
- An Interest in artificial intelligence and its capabilities
- A passion for shipping quality code
- MS or PhD in Software Engineering or related field
- Working in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment
- Experience with image recognition libraries and APIs